Monday 16 May 2011

Applique Quilt post no. 2

Here are three more blocks from this quilt book by Alma Allen & Cherie Ralston.  This is my oldest UFO, dating back to 2005 - before then I used to finish my projects!











I have to say I got bored of doing the same shape of leaf so I made some different shapes - just for fun!  I really must have another go at applique as I really enjoyed making this quilt - oh I do have the borders to do but need to square up the blocks and do the HST border first......


Nicky

3 comments:

  1. This is a quilt that needs to be finished- It is lovely. perhaps one a month and you will be there before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Sue's suggestion by doing one a month. Its a good way from getting bored. They are beautiful blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nicky,
    thanks for your comments on my blog, I´m pleased and happy that thereby I found your blog :-)
    Wow - your applique-blogs are so wonderful, so perfectly made!!!
    Greetings from Germany
    Sabine
    (and I hope that my English hasn`t disappeared completely...)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...