Sunday 8 May 2011

It's not too late for Spring bunting!?

I have already shown you my little lambs which were waiting on more ricrac!




Sorry wrong picture!  Here's the right one:






Well I received my blue ricrac braid as ordered from Daisy Chain Designs, a UK on-line shop selling patterns, trims, ribbons, buttons etc.  It took a little while to arrive, as the kind Sue explained in her handwritten note, because she went away over the bank holiday weekend - who could blame her with such lovely weather too!    Anyway she included two FQs of fabric in my order for waiting, I guess, which was very welcome!

It was a quick project as the little flags had already been cut out and I'm beginning to get the hang of this bunting thing having done several before.

This time I made my own binding out of blue plaid.  And hey presto another cute strip of bunting.




A closer view:




If you think this is the last lot of bunting coming your way, then think again - I have just discovered a whole lot more hallowe'en fabric which I haven't cut up yet. 

But is it destined to be bunting or not to be bunting - that friend Hamlet is the real question...????






Nicky





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...