Friday 22 April 2011

Lonely Star

This is another UFO project that has ground to a halt.  I made the star and then didn't know whether to applique it onto a backing fabric or piece in the background sections.  And that's where I stopped.




As this fabric is recycled apart from the green stripe and lime green I have now decided it will be best to applique it onto a background.  I will move on with this project.  I will also make some satellite stars to surround it in the same fabrics.  Little blocks - that will be fun!

The fabric came from charity or goodwill shops, especially Oxfam!

Do you work with new or recycled fabric?  Do you mix them up?





Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...