Wednesday 6 April 2011

If Spring isn't coming quickly enough make your own!

A few weeks ago I was longing for Spring so much that I crocheted my own flowers - have to admit not all are Spring flowers...  







 Let me see: we have a tiny buttercup, a helebore, a tradescantia and a daisy going round clockwise from the top.  This is just the tip of the iceberg - there are loads more where these came from and if you don't crochet you can knit them - haven't tried the knitted ones but these are some of the easy crochet ones.

Have to say this is a great way to use up scraps of yarn and they are quick to do, although you would require some patience to complete a whole bouquet.  They are from this book available here!


If you have this book, I'd be delighted to know which ones you have done ...if you haven't and want to know if your favourite flower is in here - ask me!


Nicky

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming over for a cup of tea!!! I'm so glad you like Venice and Paris too :) Happy Wednesday!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicky! I have actually never been in Rome, but I'm going this Summer:) If you go before me maybe you can give me some advice! I believe it's a BEAUTIFUL city!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...