Monday 4 July 2011

Happy Birthday!

Okay I know the whole of the US celebrates the fourth of July as Independence Day but 11 years ago today I was in hospital bringing child number three into the world.


She wanted to take fairy cakes to school for her classmates so yesterday we made three batches




Here are the action shots





It's a messy job but someone has to do it






















She decorated them with initials for each class member and teachers and teaching assistants, with a bit of help from her mum.....


Oh and by the way Happy Independence Day United States of America!




Nicky

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday No 3
    Love the first photo, what a gorgeous expression, looks like she is loving her task.
    We used to make cupcakes for the boys to take to school too, it used to be a job for dad and the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's MY B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    from daughter no 3 and birthday girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to No3. I celebrate tomorrow - and as someone who grew up in Canada and holidayed in the States I always was annoyed the fireworks were on the 1st (Canada) and the 4th (USA). The cakes look wonderful - though I would never blog a photo of the inside of my oven. The humiliation would kill me!

    PS: No 3 has your smile and that tilt of the head that you have in your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well SS guess what this time. Another one of those coincidences. It is my birthday today too so, Happy Birthday to your little miss. Hope she has a special day. I am off to lunch with daughter no2 and some patchwork shopping. A girl can never have enough fabric surely.

    My oven comes with a government health warning and definitely not fit to be shown in public. Maybe I should and then they could close my kitchen down. Hee Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! Happy 11th.Birthday!!! We will set off a few firecrackers in honor of your B'day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photos! What a sweet treat to share with her classmates. It looks like she had fun making them. Hope she enjoyed her special day!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...