Monday 11 July 2011

Farmer's Wife 7

Is it week 7 already? 



Here are my blocks this week

The periwinkle block - a bit like the flower shape I suppose  



 OK why is this one called the box?




Honeycomb - I get that one  




Three blocks this time so I could but them all together for this photo 




Is this coming together?  Will it gel?  What do I need more of?

Any suggestions gratefully received as I am sort of out of my comfort zone with these fabrics and such a range of colours - so don't leave me stranded!  

Think I also need to try some more complicated blocks next - don't want them all at the end.



Nicky 

















4 comments:

  1. I think you have a pretty good balance of colour there. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look great, they are making quite a lovely collection. I'm not good with fabric advice I tend to just wing it and hope for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful blocks! The second {box} block I have always known as Whirlygig!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes they're gellin'. Love the scrappy feel it is creating.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...