Tuesday 5 July 2011

Farmer's Wife Post 6


Here I am again with my plaid and funky flower blocks for week 6

Block no 58 Mother's Dream





I know it doesn't look like it but the middle square and the pink and black end rectangles are all from the same piece of fabric.




and block 21 Contrary Wife






Think the title of this one refers to me....but anyway I am really pleased with how these two have turned out! 




Seem to be going down the pink and blue route...




Hope you like them too!  And that your own blocks are going well






Nicky



4 comments:

  1. I love them! Isn't it fun how bits of fabric from the same yardage can look so different! The pink and blue route seems to suit you....these are looking great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely SS. Ho hum! I did manage 1 block last week. Must try harder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! I like all Contrary Wife blocks just because of the name. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the mothers dream block and of course the contrary wife just on principle!
    I think the colours are looking good.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...