Monday 25 July 2011

FWQ 18 blocks!

I forgot to do my Farmer's Wife blocks last week so I am playing catch up here.


I have done three blocks to get up to the correct number - I had also done three blocks two weeks ago.  So I have a total of 18 blocks.


After all those Spool and Churndash blocks my first two blocks were an obvious choice







Then I did a block I have always had a great affection for - the Friendship Star!






And here are the eighteen blocks together..











Has anyone thought of how they are setting their blocks?  I know they are on point but I haven't really thought about my sashing yet.  I will think about that this week - perhaps the very lovely Kona snow will help calm down my patterns and lift some of those darker colours....!




Nicky

1 comment:

  1. Love the newest FW arrivals and they all look great together. Your fabric choices are working great. I am thinking of charcoal sashing with mine but then my FW blocks are lighter in colour than yours. Haven't made up my mind totally though. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...