Tuesday 21 June 2011

Farmer's Wife 2

My next two blocks are completed.


I have done the easy Basketweave block no 4 - the dotty fabric is actually sage green but shows up differently on my laptop 








and Economy block no 31






Here are my four blocks together












I seem to have a lot of pink/red and my poor bottom left block seems to be overwhelmed a bit at the moment.  Time will tell....




Nicky


Previous post on Farmer's wife


http://mrsssewandsow.blogspot.com/2011/06/farmers-wife-im-jumping-in-with-welly.html

3 comments:

  1. The more different blocks and colours the better they will all blend in. They look good so far. Well done. Being small they don't take too much fabric either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Nicky! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done!
    Love all the different labels for your quilts. Sometimes I forget to label them but I keep track of them in a journal.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...