Friday 17 June 2011

Another little package through the letterbox...

Yesterday this is what came through my letterbox






Can you guess why I needed these lovely colours?  Where are they for?

No I'm not going to show you today but soon I hope...soon!

Are you like me?  If you see a whole lot of colours on-line but you don't know which one to get as you cannot match the colours to what you are working with - do you just order the lot?  

Couldn't resist it!  But then I like collecting things so cotton perle thread is my new collection.  

If you use cotton perle thread for quilting, which is your favourite colour?


Nicky

2 comments:

  1. Those threads just shimmer and shine, don't they? What make are they? I don't have a favourite but I am rapidly falling in love with quilting with perle cotton. So much easier and quicker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little package. And yes, I am like you as I tend to order just the whole lot of colors if I'm struggling with my selections. I have never regretted ordering too much but I often regret not ordering enough! Look forward to seeing what you make with these.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...