Tuesday 14 June 2011

Carried away....!

I am a bit carried away by this quilt so again I am posting about the galaxy quilt.  Yesterday I was trying out some BIG stitching in grey cotton perle thread outlining those stars.  


Although this is quick stitching I have not finished but I can let you have a sneaky peek....
















I love this style and speed of stitching and thanks to those who suggested it to me - I am 100% in accord and special thanks to Mary from Molly Flanders for helping me decide on the colour!


Not too long before the big reveal I hope!


Nicky

3 comments:

  1. If you love it and it gets the result you want then it is the perfect option. It looks mighty fine to me. I will be doing some of that myself very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really great!!
    Is it going to be enough to hold it all together?

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...