Today is the first Scraptastic Tuesday linkup of 2015!
We still need help in using up those scraps and hope you do too! So here we are to encourage you in your efforts and indeed my favourite part of this is looking at all the inspiration you provide and the huge range of projects you are working on in a scrappy way!
My own project this week has been to make more progress on my clamshell quilt which has been cut from my healthy collection of charm squares.
My quilts used to be made from scraps only and I had difficulty cutting into my larger cuts of fabrics. So I decided to cut charms squares from each new piece of fabric - the balance might have tipped in the other direction now!?
It would be great if I could get the balance just right....
Anyway here is what I started with
You saw my 'curtains' last week!
And here they are attached to the main panel.....one corner first
And now two
Not that exciting I guess to anyone but me but I have now cut and sorted out the remaining two corners - so who knows next week might have a ta da moment!?
Anyway here are our fantastic sponsors!
A huge thank you to each of them for the following prizes, which will be awarded randomly:
- Sew me a Song - a $20 gift certificate
- Massdrop - assorted fat quarter pack
- Mad About Patchwork - a $30 gift certificate
- Oakshott Fabrics - pack of fat eights of Scandinavia
- Sew Sisters Quilt Shop - $25 gift certificate
- Green Fairy Quilts - $25 gift certificate
- Fat Quarter Shop - a $25 gift certificate
And here is where you want to add your links!