Thank you all for the tremendous support in linking up to our first Scraptastic Tuesday.
It has been a relief to learn that Leanne and I are not the only one with scrap mountains and it has been inspirational to see how everyone tackles the problem. So many lovely scrappy projects are on the go!
So now it's time to award the October link up prizes. Thank you again to our fantastic and generous sponsors:
The prizes and the winners, as drawn using the random number generator, are:
- Fluffy Sheep Quilting - a bundle of beautiful remnant scraps: # 66 Myra from Busy Hands Quilts
- Fat Quarter Shop - a $25 gift certificate: #84 Nepeanquilter from Flickr
- Mad About Patchwork - a $30 gift certificate - # 26 Colleen from Flickr
- Sew me a Song - a $20 gift certificate - #80 Lynley from Lynley Quilts
- Oakshott - a 10" square Autumn Oakshott cotton pack: # 54 Celine from Espritpatch
- Massdrop - a Joel Dewberry Birch Farm fat quarter bundle: #18 Anne via Instagram as limeleaf741
We have sent emails to the winners but if you read it here first, please contact us so we can get the prizes on the way to you.
Thank you for joining us and remember the next link will be the second Tuesday of the month - November 11. Please plan to share a scrappy project finished or in progress or your ideas about how to use or organize or deal with scraps with us then, and feel free to join us at any time in the month. Use the hashtag #scraptastictuesday or add our button to your post.
Congratulations to all the winners!ReplyDelete
Well done to the winners! Need to get my bum in to gear for next month, it's not for a lack of scraps......!!!!!!ReplyDelete
Congratulations on the winners and thank you to everyone for sharing all your great projects.ReplyDelete
Congrats to the winners. Thanks for hosting the fun event - it's got me thinking more about using my scraps!ReplyDelete