Friday 20 September 2013

Pin away!

I am pinning like mad these days and you can see my pinboards here if you like...

I am using them to collect images, tutorials which inspire me and give me ideas for future quilts, stamping projects and the like.   Feel free to peruse my choices and be inspired too.

Anyway I thought the least I could do was make pinning easier in return therefore my photos (haha am I kidding myself here?) are now easily pinnable: by hovering your mouse top left of the photo a pinning thingy appears, you click, you pin!





Nothing new I am sure you have seen this plenty of places before!   Bet you didn't think you would see it here though - troglodyte that I am!  





Well I found out how here  - I used the second way, keep scrolling, which is for blogger - you wordpress peeps get to go first!




Hey it didn't work straight away as I couldn't find the right place to insert the code but I persevered and found it!  Yeah - not such a trog after all!




Happy pinning - not necessarily here of course!   Though I have put in some random recent photos just for demo purposes you understand! 

Those last two pics show my blocks for Karen for Stingy Bee !  Heck does this girl distract me or what!  I love the block Karen so it might be another quilt I have to start - just not yet.  

There are four as I'm being an angel - truly - for Erin who has her hands full of Cora I think!  I have raided some Liberty, some retro style prints and my LV stash for you - is it the look you wanted as I haven't stitched them all up yet so you have time to say 'NO start again!'


12 comments:

  1. YES YES YES I love them!!! NO NO NO don't start again!! and i love that i can distract you so easily ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. get you, being all tech savvy and stuff! Most impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, the last time you got me to click out of your page I ended up buying up half of the Blueberry Park shop, I'm not falling for that one again ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slightly disappointed I didn't find any of my quilts in your 'wow' section ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blimey - did you have a bump on the head, or bribed a small child to tech-you-up!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made it very easy to pin your lovely quilts, thank you! I had such a hard time figuring out how to put an easier pinning code into my blog--my kids are better with the techy stuff than I will ever be.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made it very easy to pin your lovely quilts, thank you! I had such a hard time figuring out how to put an easier pinning code into my blog--my kids are better with the techy stuff than I will ever be.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried hovering my mouse, but it tried to bite me, and I got mouse sh!t on the iPad, Am I doing something wrong???? <>

    ReplyDelete
  9. Careful - I might make you my new go to techie guru.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...