Saturday 16 March 2013

More Wonkiness!

I have quilted another strip of my wonky house quilt and joined the two strips together.

I am enjoying quilting this and trying to bring out the details in 'my' blocks and in some cases add a few more just for fun!   [ I say 'my' but most of these came to me in a swap so are not of my making]

And here are my two strips joined together



And some details!







Just two more strips to quilt and then I am hoping I'll have enough of my cord backing fabric to make an outer border with some words inset in it!  I have only made one of those so far but I think some of you realised I was going with a madness - or should I say Madness  - theme!

10 comments:

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...