Friday 22 March 2013

Goosed out!

The KISS rule didn't apply apparently as my second geese block for Diane is as complicated as the first ....in fact almost the same....


I have changed the colours round and added a cornerstone.  And I made it by paper piecing most of it!  So it is a bit more accurate and the right size!





I managed to use my EQ6 software to draft the block and print the paper pieces.  Not done that before so I am happy to have learnt a lot while making the second block.

Now I want to make some for me!  Diane what have you done!?

15 comments:

  1. I think it's wonderful! You should definitely make some for yourself, another project is just what you need ;o) (Serious about you making some for yourself, though, but maybe after you've zapped some UFOs?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is georgeous. I am impressed with the technical wizardry. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I can't remember what KISS means but I recall it's a Susanism?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say she's created a monster!!! Great block!

    ReplyDelete
  5. another gorgeous block. love the colour arrangement in this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getting addicted to geese? Now that's one I haven't heard before! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now these are geese I could tackle, gotta love a good paper pieced block :oD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great block Nicky, congrats on conquering it in EQ6 too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness this one is as gorgeous. You're showing us all up :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...