Friday 8 March 2013

Birdy has taken wing!

I paper pieced a birdy panel to make a pouch for my scrappy swap victim partner in the modernscrappybitsswap - she liked it!



Now I hope she likes the pouch - front and back





Cos if she doesn't absolutey love it I think I'll cry!   Waaahhhhh!   

I feel a bit like that anyway as I think this is the BEST pouch I have ever made - sigh!

Never mind Nicky keep telling yourself you can make another one!


And send it away with these scraps leftover from the birdy Tweet Tweet quilt!





Job done!



Bird on the front  - pattern by Kirsty @ quietplay -you can buy her pattern here!
Feather on the back adapted from the Anna Maria Horner pattern Feather.Bed.Quilt


21 comments:

  1. She had best like it because it is gorgeous. I love your limited colour palette and how well it works with your brilliant piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really neat and I can see why you'd want to keep it. Great fabric and quilting choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not surprising this is hard to part with! Absolutely beautiful! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that must be so hard to part with - It's gorgeous and those scraps look pretty yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! You do realise you're going to have to make yourself one, don't you?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is fabulous Nicky, of course your partner will like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the birdy pouch: it would look great as a cushion too....

    ReplyDelete
  8. If she doesn't want it, I'll have it ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's the best pouch you've made. My consolation is that I have the best pin cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THat is a great pouch! YOu really do need to make one for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superb! I think I would have cried too as it dropped into the postbox. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think she would be mental not to love it, its flipping fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That birdie pouch is gorgeous. You should make one for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes this is definitely amazing, you are too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the pouch, your partner will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. THIS IS AMAZING! Absolutely incredible. Your partner is so super lucky. Will you make another for yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  17. How could your partner doesn't like that beauty? I'm sure she will feel delighted. Love the little bird!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...