Tuesday 15 December 2015

#Scraptastictuesday - December winners!




Scraptastic Tuesday


Hello people I have been very scrappy today taking these blocks




And making them into this monster of a plant  - I think I was channeling panto season but I think I'll leave Jack out of the picture.  Too scary ?  



And how have I got on with those projects I was working on at the beginning of the week?  Well this top is finished and waiting to be made into a quilt for #siblingstogether.








A huge thank you to our generous sponsors for providing the following prizes which were awarded randomly among to the following lucky winners:
    Congratulations to all our winners and thank you to everyone who linked up for the lovely inspiration. Please plan to join Leanne at she can quilt and I for January's Scraptastic Tuesday on the second Tuesday in January which is January 12, 2016.



    3 comments:

    1. "Feed me Seymour..".... hahahaha! Love it, thats some imagination you have Nicky. Congrats to the winners.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you for the gift certificate, how wonderful, I am so happy.
      Love your flower project, it is beautiful scrappy.
      Greetings,
      Sylvia

      ReplyDelete
    3. Love the beanstalk! Congratulations to the winners!

      ReplyDelete

    Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...