I am a bit late in letting you know who the winners are for this month. My apologies but if you are desperate just scroll down! Of course you may already know from skipping over to Leanne's blog.
I have been working on my vintage circles quilt - it might take a while yet to finish.
As an antidote, I plunged into my green scrap box recently, and had fun making these scrappy blocks. I know several of you have done similar things and I'm so glad I have at last got round to it.
I am thinking of 'sashing' it with a solid but am not sure which one yet.
Not only that, but I finished a Finish Along project, which dates back to Fat Quarterly Retreat 2014 and my hand quilting class with the lovely Jen Kingwell
It is quite scrappy too! I was trying to suggest birch trees with their stripey white bark! Not beautifully displayed with my masking tape but all I have for now!
But now it's high time to announce the randomly drawn winners from the June Scraptastic Link up. First, thank you to our fantastic sponsors:
Here are the prizes and the randomly picked winners. If you are a winner, we will email you later today. You can click on the links to go to the projects by the winners:
- Sew Sisters Quilt Shop - $25 gift certificate - #19, Janie via Instagram
- Sew me a Song - a $20 gift certificate - #23, Rosa via Flickr
- Massdrop - a Mushroom World Fat Quarter Bundle - #43, Karen from Capitola Quilter
- Mad About Patchwork - a $30 gift certificate - #9, Karen from Moose Bay Muses
- Oakshott Fabrics - a Colourshott charm pack of colours 31 - 57 - #53, Laura from Sewing out of my Comfort Zone
- Green Fairy Quilts - $25 gift certificate - #49, Susan from Crazy Birds Studio
- Fat Quarter Shop - $25 gift certificate - #71, Preeti from Sew Preeti Quilts
Congrats to all the winners and yours sponsors.Thanks, I`m one of the lucky winners!!ReplyDelete
Those greens are delicious.Green is one of my favorite color.
Have a fun day.
Love the green. I am one of the winners as well. Thank you!ReplyDelete
The green blocks are great. I should start making scrappy blocks, they turn out nice.ReplyDelete
Wow - thank you so much Nicky and Leanne. What wonderful news to wake up to! Congrats to all of the winners and thanks again for the fun linky.ReplyDelete
Congratulations to the winners!ReplyDelete
P.S. Love the green!
This is lovely! The hand quilting really adds something extra!ReplyDelete