Wednesday 16 March 2011

Little Tudor Princess

Here are a couple of photos of my little Tudor princess:









She has a suede leather bag with her tankard, knife, spoon and napkin inside.  What more could a Tudor girl want?   She borrowed the cloak from her brother which I had made for him to appear as King in a school pantomime.  I couldn't have foreseen how well it would go with this outfit!

I do love making a costume or two...in between other things.  What costumes have you made?  A friend is dressing up as a cat to do a charity walk for Red Nose Day.  She has made a really good black/white tail, ears and even a white bib to wear over her black lycra walking gear!  Meow she will be the cat's pyjamas!

Now back to patchwork I guess.

Have a great week - sadly mine started with a bit of a bump - fell off the horse on Monday! Ouch!  But looking forward to Friday - I might even tell you what I get up to then...

Nicky

3 comments:

  1. this is amazing! i need to start making more costumes. I am not good at it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I'm Nicky's youngest daughter. The one in the photo! I had an AMAZING time at the feaat, plus no one would stop ooohing and ahhhhhhhhing at my dress. I think my dress is FAB thanx a bunch mum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!!!! You did an amazing job, it looks fabulous!!! The necklace goes well too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...