[Giveaway post still going here!]
Here we are in February already!
I am definitely feeling the need of a bit of sunshine - can you tell?
While trying to finish two things that needed finishing I started two new totally unplanned things ! What is that all about?
Well I did have a cute wee applecore acrylic template and still have lots of Karen's blueberry park scraps so the two sort of went together.... Love those colours - they could even be my favourites! And I'll be hand piecing them together as they are just too fiddly to machine stitch - I did try a couple but didn't really enjoy it.
I'm stitching them into rows and then joining the rows. All hand stitching now and that is so much more relaxing.
Just what I needed to brighten my day!
This will be no bigger than a cushion cover I think - unless I go completely mad and decide it should be a quilt...?
Well it is time to show Leanne and I what scrappiness you have been up to....
A huge thank you to our generous sponsors for providing the following prizes which will be awarded randomly among those of you who link up.
- Fat Quarter Shop - $25 gift certificate
- Sew Sisters Quilt Shop - $25 gift certificate
- Sew Me a Song - $20 gift certificate
- Massdrop - tba
- Fluffy Sheep Quilting - a €20 (20 Euro) gift certificate
- Green Fairy Quilts - $25 gift certificate
- Karen Lewis Textiles - scrap pack
- Mad About Patchwork - a $40 gift certificate
Please join Leanne from She Can Quilt and I by linking up a blog post or flickr or instagram photo sharing a scrappy project, in progress or finished, or your thoughts on dealing with your scrap mountain:
- You don't have to have joined us before, everyone is welcome.
- One link per person, and it will be your entry into the random draw for the prizes. It is the same link up here and at Leanne's blog She Can Quilt - so you only need to link up on one of our blogs.
- You can link up from your blog, instagram or flickr, but you have to link up to be entered in the prize draw.
- Please visit at least a few of the links, they are very inspiring, and leave comments too as everyone loves to connect.
- Use the Scraptastic Tuesday button and invite your friends to join us too. Please share our button, or a link or the hashtag #scraptastictuesday in your linked post or photo.
- The link is open until next Monday night at 10:00 pm MST. We will announce the winners next Tuesday.
- If you have trouble linking up, let me or Leanne know and we will get you sorted.
An InLinkz Link-upSew Me a Song