Monday 14 November 2011

Time is moving on!

Swap deadlines are drawing near!  Panic is setting in!


Must get those swap items ready for sending off....




So here is one side of the cushion finished....

















Must say it turned out a bit more complicated than I had thought it would be!


And where is the the other side - ready for quilting but have been trying to decide whether to do this by machine or hand.....Most likely machine!


And the tablerunner?....Is waiting for me to finish the cushion but nearly there!


Extras done already so I think am sure I will make it!











10 comments:

  1. Your swap partner should be highly delighted with her cushion. I know I would be. It is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely cushion! I'm sure you'll make your deadlines! Good Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tree - your partner is very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you'll make it! That cushion is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pillow looks amazing! Will be even more stunning when it's finished. That's one lucky swap partner! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. tick tock. tick tock. i can totally hear time passing and my table runner isn't ready to go! Eeekk!
    You're in great shape, my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Do you ever take a breath?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is fantastic piecing. You constantly take on new challenges and impress me every time!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...