Friday 25 November 2011

Is this the end of FMQ Friday as we know it?

Yes it does seem that way much to my dismay but Cindy has done a sterling job for eight whole weeks in leading us by the hand and steering us onto better FMQ and she is also moving house, keeping a prodigal cat under close observation, and I am sure up to no end of other exciting stuff!


So HUGE thanks to the gorgeous Cindy for all her hard work and enthusiasm.  I am still wanting to carry on in the FMQ adventure so will try and keep up an FMQ Friday practice.  Join me if you will!


Have to say that like all good showmen it seems our Cindy has kept the best till last and so appropriate to have a star at the end for both the upcoming festivities and to express my feelings about Cindy - so here is this week's effort dedicated to Cindy for the superstar that you are!












Needless to say I will also miss that merry and supportive crew of Friday-FMQers!   Stick around peeps and let me know if you have any more FMQ adventures to share.



12 comments:

  1. Love your star! I've said it once this week but I'll say it again - your FMQ has come on leaps and bounds and given that you seemed to be a natural right from the word go that's impressive!! I do hope lots of you carry on - I've really enjoyed being a spectator on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the framing bit, and your star looks fabulous! You're right, Cindy is a superstar, too! I'm going to try to keep playing along as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! You coud do a few of these to really jazz up a quilt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant - the best so far. I'm sad to see it end, but would like to carry on if you're game. I've missed a couple with me being on hols, but hope to catch up tomorrow with H2o and the star.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spent the day fmqing and trued a couple of Leah Day's designs. I especially had fun with Pebbles in a stream and Trailing Spirals. Bought more thread too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your star and I'm here to stay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super as always Nicky. Framing it looks great too. I will be missing the FMQ on Friday, Saturday too. It was a great stress relief session after a long week of work. (laughter)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your star is brill, i'll be carrying on practicing...i need it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You were one of the stars of the fmq show!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, are you the sweetest girl ever? How nice! I had a great time playing with you guys too! I hope we all have a bit of confidence to go off and FMQ on our own. You're already a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fab job!! You're so good at this, you little star!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...