Tuesday 20 January 2015

Scraptastic Tuesday January Winners!

So the winners have been chosen for this month - thanks to our wonderful sponsors we have great gifts to share.  Make your own drum roll please as the first win of the year should be a bit of an occasion don't you think?  





A huge thank you to each of our generous sponsors for the following prizes, and congratulations to the winners, who were chosen randomly:
And to the lucky winner of the Oakshott prize - you get the latest Oakshott Scandinavia fabric to try out - you could say I'm just a little bit envious

My scrappy news is that I have now finished putting my clamshell corners onto my panel - this is the last one!  That is all 480 clamshells hand stitched together!


And here they all are!





As I cannot bring myself to chop bits off to straighten the edges so I am filling in all those odd shapes by hand piecing of course!   I could be a little while!

14 comments:

  1. Love the clamshell quilt top and look forward to seeing the finish. Fabulous mixture of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Thank you so much. I am a.very lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners. Love your clamshell quilt, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! And thanks for inspiring us to use those scraps!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your clamshell quilt is WONDERFUL!!! You are inspiring me to keep going on mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You appear as a no-reply blogger - can you change that? google it if you don't know how! yes the motivation is mutual - we can help each other!

      Delete
  6. Your clamshell is just coming together so well!! And thank you ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful clamshells. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the winners! Love your clamshell! You do realize that you are eventually going to have to stop or prepare to go around the world with it, right? I made a baby clamshell in purples for a granddaughter and, five years later, it's still getting dragged around. (Although the purples are pretty worn.) Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot believe you are not chopping off those little bits, you are so dedicated to instead add more. It sure is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful clamshell quilt top and congratulations to the winners.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful clamshells! And thanks so much for the wonderful prize. Can't wait to do a little shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful clamshells! What a quilt top.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to all the winners...and Congratulations on a Fantastic Finish!! Your quilt is beautiful!...I'm also happy to announce that I finished quilting and binding my TickerTape. :) thanks for the encouragement with a great Scraptastic Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...