Tuesday 6 January 2015

Finish Along 2015

We have a new host for 2015 Adrianne of On the Windy Side and a new button of course!   I don't know Adrianne yet but am looking forward to getting to know her.   I certainly love her button!



2015 FAL at On the Windy Side


I had a really successful year of finishing in 2014 so am hoping for equal success in 2015.   My only worry is that I only have nine projects to work on! 

 Hahaha - but I did start with twice that many last year!





There are these nine 

  • chevron KLT quilt;
  • sewing words;
  • tulip dance
  • flying squares
  • Nordik
  • clamshell
  • Scraptastic sampler
  • Big hexy balls
  • vintage circles

I have one more in the planning stage a row on row quilt that I'm making with help from my wonderful Stingy Bee mates!   But I'm sure there will be time to tell you about that one later...




9 comments:

  1. I'd like to say that will keep you busy for a while, but knowing you, they'll be done in about 3 weeks ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with all your finishes. The tulip dance is aptly named. A lot of movement in that quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Katy said! Like her predecessors, Adrianne makes beautiful things. You are in good hands. Perhaps I should link up - I need a kick up the mojo or to get the donkey out of neutral ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get on with it then. You did wonders last year. No less expected this year. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thirding what Katy says! *g* I don't know Adrianne either so it's been nice checking her out! Not like that...

    ReplyDelete
  6. *cough* Georgetown *cough*
    No I haven't got time for that either. Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you got a target number of finishes in mind for this quarter? Four?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely looking quilts - they will be so wonderful when all finished. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only nine projects? As well as finishing those, you'd betting go on a project starting spree as well :-p Just kidding, they are all so beautiful and I can't wait to see them finished. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...