Friday 4 July 2014

My June in Fabric

You'd think I went to sleep in June!  No posts but the one where I managed to finish off five quilts!  Well I haven't been completely idle but no finished quilts this time - though maybe tomorrow?!

So what did I do in June apart from sleeping?

Well I made bee blocks for the Siblings Together Bee, which continues without our wonderful sponsors this year, so we are making from stash and clever Jo picked this Rocky Mountain Puzzle block times 4! 

I fussy cut some child friendly leftovers from my Star of Africa bee book quilt for the centre square as I hadn't quite tidied them away...

And for Stingy Bee and Collette I made two wonky log cabins using up some of the colours and text print I used in my schoolhouse quilt.

Quite a bit of recycling going on..




Then there was a nametag for the Fat Quarterly retreat for a secret someone...is it you?




And I made a tablerunner, wrote the pattern and joined a bloghop ...but that was yesterday!





Something else was made and written up but that is another (secret) story to be revealed some day in the future...but here is a taster...



I use this item every day!  Hope you like it when it gets it's tadda moment!


And now I'm linking up with the lovely Lynne for 


Lily's Quilts

7 comments:

  1. Seems to me for someone who sleeps a lot you still get a lot done. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean sleeping? You had an amazing month of finishes, now you're back to piecing. It's the process, right? Love love love your improv log cabins and your name tag is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a productive month! love that name tag it just makes me smile.
    would be great as a cover for a needle keeper
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think five quilts finished is amazing!! Fun,fun projects going on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous name tag for your partner! Looking forward to your secret revelation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think you sleep at all, I think you sew 24/7 ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. June may not have had the spectacular finishes you've had in previous months but I'm still impressed with all you've done!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...