It's the second Tuesday of October, and the Scraptastic Tuesday monthly link is open.
Leanne has been celebrating Thanksgiving in Canada and with all her cleaning and cooking, tidying and eating she has been a bit busy. Hence the late start but it still is Tuesday in the UK people!
I have done very little on the scrappy front but thought this might count....
I am making house blocks to make a village quilt for Siblings Together. I got inspiration from all the house blocks donated to Siblings Together at Stitch Gathering. They are going to be made into 4 lovely fun quilts which the children will absolutely love!
A huge thank you to our generous sponsors for providing the following prizes which will be awarded randomly among those of you who link up.
- Studio 39 Fabrics - $25 gift certificate
- Karen Lewis Textiles - scrap pack
- Fat Quarter Shop - $25 gift certificate
- Massdrop - Fabric Bundle to be announced
- Sew Sisters Quilt Shop - $25 gift certificate
- Sew Me a Song - $20 gift certificate
- Mad About Patchwork - a $40 gift certificate
- Fluffy Sheep Quilting - a €20 (20 Euro) gift certificate
- Green Fairy Quilts - $25 gift certificate
Please join Leanne from She Can Quilt and I by linking up a blog post or flickr or instagram photo sharing a scrappy project, in progress or finished, or your thoughts on dealing with your scrap mountain:
- You don't have to have joined us before, everyone is welcome.
- One link per person, and it will be your entry into the random draw for the prizes. It is the same link up here and at Leanne's blog - She Can Quilt - so you only need to link up on one of our blogs.
- This link is to share with our community about using your scraps, please don't use it to advertise your own products or events.
- You can link up from your blog, instagram or flickr, but you have to link up to be entered in the prize draw.
- Please visit at least a few of the links, they are very inspiring, and leave comments too as everyone loves to connect.
- Use the Scraptastic Tuesday button and invite your friends to join us too. Please share our button, or a link or the hashtag #scraptastictuesday in your linked post or photo.
- The link is open until next Monday night at 10:00 pm MST. We will announce the winners next Tuesday.
- If you have trouble linking up, let me or Leanne know and we will get you sorted.