I have been busy making lots of quilts for #siblingstogether recently. The deadline approaches - we are making for camps starting in July!
I received some fabric and orphan blocks from @janesquilts - a donation for #siblingstogether.
I just needed to think of a design.
I love my design wall - it just beats a bed or floor for laying things out on! No pets on it for one thing and no need to clear it away.
I can leave fabric up there until a design comes to mind which I feel is even more important with scraps! It didn't disappoint with this project.
This is what they looked like when I received them.
Hmm wonder how they are going to play together...?
And after a bit of playing it started to work....even with another project underneath to begin with!
This is how this project looks like now! Completed top ready for basting...
Could be one of my favourites - probably because it was so unexpected!
Is it a Christmas quilt? It has a flavour of Christmas for sure, but I'm hoping whoever receives it, doesn't think it is just for Christmas!
Now what have you been up to? It's time for you to link up and share your scrappy projects to inspire us all.
A huge thank you to our generous sponsors for providing the following prizes:
- Fat Quarter Shop - $25 gift certificate
- Sew Sisters Quilt Shop - $25 gift certificate
- Sew me a Song - a $20 gift certificate
- Massdrop - a pack of 100 Red Wonder Clips
- Mad About Patchwork - a $30 gift certificate
- Oakshott Fabrics - a Colourshott charm pack of colours 31 - 57
- Green Fairy Quilts - $25 gift certificate
- You don't have to have joined us before, everyone is welcome.
- One link per person, and it will be your entry into the random draw for the prizes. It is the same link up here and at Leanne's blog - She Can Quilt - so you only need to link up on one of our blogs.
- Please visit at least a few of the links, they are very inspiring, and leave comments too as everyone loves to connect.
- Use the Scraptastic Tuesday button if you like (code is on the sidebar) and invite your friends to join us too.
- The link is open until next Monday night at 10:00 pm MST(Canadian Time). We will announce the winners next Tuesday.
- If you have trouble linking up let me or Leanne know and we will get you sorted.