Friday 8 May 2015

Another Finish!

I did mean to show you this quilt the day after my tutorial was published on the Simply Solids blog but then forgot to do it.

Probably as I was busy finishing other quilts ....yes there is another one to come





I'm calling it Interwoven and I made it from some of the prints from the Maker line of fabric by Art Gallery Fabric.   I do love working with their fabrics as they feel so smooth and silky - more like Liberty lawn than the usual quilting cotton.


It is now up in Huddersfield with the Simply Solids crowd - well in the shop I believe...


And this is the backing fabric, also from the Simply Solids shop



At the end of Quarter 2 I'll be linking this quilt up to



2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

2 comments:

  1. Bravo on a wonderful finish!

    *Visiting as a member of the official 2015 Finish-Along cheerleading squad* (I've already visited as myself, as you can see!)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...