Friday 8 May 2015

Like buses finishes come in threes!

This is the only other quilt finish to show you for now!   I think I have caught up!

This is a solids version of my Interwoven quilt  - free tutorial on the Simply Solids blog.

This quilt is a whole lot easier as it is made in non-directional fabric.   It doesn't matter which way the fabric faces, though for the pattern to work, the blocks do need to be the right way around!




At the end of Quarter 2 I'll be linking this finish to 



2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

9 comments:

  1. I love this interwoven pattern, both quilts are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the layout in this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab - and great quilting! Lots of ends to bury?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three of your latest finishes are great. I particularly like the interwoven pattern. It would be so good as a man quilt or boy quilt when I'm looking for the less fussy patchwork that the men in my life don't seem to like so much. Must keep this one in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful finish, congratulations.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...