Tuesday 26 May 2015

Scraptastic Tuesday - the late edition!


Scraptastic Tuesday



I've been busy, busy, busy working on those #Siblings Together quilts!

I cannot see any let up until I have finished all the ones I have fabric for or we reach our 100 target.   [We are close - see nos. 75 and 78 below!]

Since last week I have finished another pie quilt!

That is no. 5!

And the reason I got it started/finished is down to my lovely friend Trudi!

She is such a treasure!

So here it is!




All fabric provided by Trudi - I just put it together!

And here is another quilt I finished for #siblingstogether - I just quilted this one!   The blocks were provided by many and put together by Mary Emmens



We all rock as a caring, quilting community!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations.Both are absolutely beuatiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make such amazing quilts from scraps...I just love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice finished and very pretty quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heck I didn't even know it was Tuesday! Well done (again), I don't know where you get the energy although I guess I might have some next week when the children are back at school! I finished the binding on one yesterday and have started the next...I think we will make it, there are lots of quilts in progress that I know about!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...