Tuesday 16 December 2014

Scraptastic Tuesday - December winners

There has been another exciting week of linkups, and I am trying to keep up with you all, but every time I look, there seem to be new links which is fabulous!  

Leanne and I are both delighted with your supportive response and the inspiration we are gaining from looking at all your projects, tips and plans! 

Thank you so much.   We trust you are finding it as helpful as we are.  Be sure to check out a few of the links yourselves!



Now today is the day to award the prizes for the December Scraptastic Tuesday link. This month we had prizes from these fantastic sponsors:


A huge thank you to each of our generous sponsors and congratulations to our winners:
  • Massdrop - 15 fat quarter bundle of designer fabrics, plus two coordinated Aurifil threads (Mako' Ne 50/2) - #33, Patty, The Quilty Lady


We will be emailing the winners once it is morning in Canada but feel free to email Leanne or I first if you read it here before we get to you, and then we can connect you to your prizes.


Now what have I been up to this week apart from reading abut your projects?   Well my contribution is just a bit of admin really.

I have made quite a few blocks for my Scraptastic Tuesday Sampler and have set up a new page which will hold links to all my posts on this quilt for your convenience.  

I also reveal what it might look like!  

I cannot say it will definitely look this way as my quilts evolve as I make them but it will not be drastically different.  

Please go and have a look on my Scraptastic Sampler page above!  And just to remind you this is as far as I have got ...




Well a few more blocks are complete - especially larger/smaller sizes of the ones pictured here but I took this photo to check out how my first column looks an have only added blocks that nestle up to them.  I just had to check out how they would fit together - more will follow - watch this space!

Please join Leanne and I using your scraps over the next few weeks - use our button or tag your posts #scraptastictuesday. And come back to join us for the January Scraptastic Tuesday link on the second Tuesday, which will be January 13, 2015. 

3 comments:

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...