Saturday 16 November 2013

Goosey, goosey gander...

The clever Charlotte has picked a great block for Stingy Bee - full of geese!

I am not usually a fan of geese as my last encounter did cause me problems but this time I seemed to fly through safely without too many difficulties.

Here are my blocks.   I just love the colour scheme so maybe that helped this time around!





Particularly this quarter with all those little bits...


So much I did it twice!



Ah well that's me up to date with Stingy Bee!

20 comments:

  1. They are very pretty. Colours are great aren't they. I better get cracking on mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you flew through safely, LOL! Really gorgeous blocks you have made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where the f-f-f is the Farmer's Wife post ?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love the flying geese in multiple sizes and going multiple directions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like these blocks, and the colour choices

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colours and fabric patterns you have used. The blocks look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a good friend you are - to make such fiddly blocks, and then to give them away !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely. I usually only make geese a couple at a time, so when I made lots for the medallion border recently I learned that the more you are piecing together the more tricky they become to work with, but they are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. On my list of to do,s today. Love your block

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with Alison! Where's the f f farmers wife post? I wanna seeeeee!
    Gorgeous geese by the way :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are fabulous, although trust Newland to want a million different sizes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them! Think they make a brilliant quilt

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...