Friday 16 August 2013

Still stamping!

I enjoyed my little trial session of stamping on fabric this week and adding a touch of embroidery to tweak up the fun...

So yesterday I embroidered and today I pouched!

Changing this stamping





To this, inspired by Helen who has been embroidering her Summersville squares





 


And then this!







I took a bit of a risk  here and stamped on the finished article - holding my breath as I did so!  Phew - not too bad!



And this stamping of my blog name changed a little ...




To this!












 This stamping lark is fun!


[Just linked up to Finish It Up Friday]

18 comments:

  1. This is like framed purses all over again. Well and truly addicted and I can see why!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love those. Embroidering in the thread with the needle is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous! Love the piggy! So cute! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You clearly didn't listen to my last comment re: please stop being so good at stamping! These are lovely - I love the way that embroidery adds an extra dimension to the stamped design. Great work Nicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, love your new neighbourhood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are becoming a professional stamper!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are fantastic!! you are the cleverest...
    can't decide which appeals more they are so gorgeous
    well done

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the stamping queen! the pouches are adorable! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous - but please don't convert me to another hobby - my husband will not be happy if I start buying supplies for something else!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, yes please, I will take them both!

    What do you mean you weren't offering them up?

    ReplyDelete
  11. ha ha, Jen got there first, so may would could home one each? seriously, they are stunning, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are lovely, I can see why you enjoy the stamping so much! I am very tempted to try it, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This has really taken your fancy! It suits you so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are terrific and I think you're very brave to stamp an already sewn pouch! Worth the risk, though!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are soooo clever. I love your embroidery embellishments on the stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...