Thursday, 13 June 2013

Charmed I'm sure!


In April I was Queen Bee in my Scrappy ?  Sew Bee It! bee and I chose this block for everyone to make. 



I even wrote a tutorial

It was quick and easy and I wanted fun bright, high contrast, low contrast blocks and my bee mates haven't disappointed I have to say!

I have received such lovely blocks and enjoyed making quite a few myself!

So yesterday I got around to stitching most of them together!  

I have at least one more row to make and waiting on a few last ones to arrive with a few in hand that I haven't yet stitched - if you were wondering where yours were??






I love this quilt - it is so colourful!  And I love the wonderful people who have sent me their part of it!  So thank you Jess, Lucy, May, Sana , Jeanne, Deborah, Annika, Janine, Jodi, Lisa, Carla  and Helen.  And I know Debra's are on their way!


My quilt top is so nearly finished!  How exciting is that??

12 comments:

  1. Lovely - great cheerful colours. Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is looking wonderful! That was a great choice of block :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, simple but very effective

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it! I'm so happy to have helped make this beauty :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful. Love those colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your blocks look so lovely together.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...