Tuesday 31 January 2012

One more pouch and some greens!

My wonky blocks are off to the US of A to the state of Illinois no less which is quite a long way to go!  


But I couldn't send them off without a little thank you to Jane our fabulous mama who has organised this swap!  So a little pouch with some fabric scraps has made it's way into the package







A little wonky house of her own with matching logo to remember this fun swap by!  I sort of got carried away adding steps down from the door, windows, shutters, rooftiles, smoke from the chimney and a tree!


What fun!




Now in the Sew and Bee Happy bee I am in, I am down to make a green block for Kat.  I was just so impatient to get started that I have cut out my greens ready to make a white wonky star in the top left hand corner!  Hope Kat likes my greens....not a bit of brussel sprout in sight!










And that's the way it should be as far as I am concerned!


Hope to finish that block and get up to a few more makes tomorrow which is going to be a day for creating - yipee!  













12 comments:

  1. Greens are good! But not broccoli, or broad beans or...!

    Great 'thank you' pouch x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love the stitching on that pouch. Greens are perfectly good as sprouts, broccoli and beans so there :oP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about Kat, but I love your greens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great thank you pouch! And gorgeous greens too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love brussel sprouts, and broccoli! I got my aqua squares cut out last night - what a lot of them! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous pouch Nicky - Jane will love it - talk about putting the pressure on - you'll be a hard act to follow :) :) (yes that's a double smiley !)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fab pouch and I am loving those greens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your green block is AWESOME! I am going to give mine a try tonight. Hope it looks as good :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colour green, as for green veggies, well, they have to be eaten for the sake of it really. Not sure that they taste of anything. Nice bit of quilting SS on that purse and you are coming along a treat. Keep up the good work and it will be second nature.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Nicky, your sketching is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pouch, what a thoughtful present! And I love green as long as there aren't any sprouts or green beans in sight - ugh!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...