Tuesday 20 September 2016

Scraptastic Tuesday - September winners!

Scraptastic Tuesday



My scrappy make for today was my 'ticket' block to go to Stitch Gathering; an annual quilty retreat in the fair city of Edinburgh.  I like to head North and reinvigorate my 'Scottishness' and this is the perfect excuse...



It uses up lots of scraps, some old, some a bit newer.  I used some apples prints by Aneela Hoey, some Karen Lewis Textiles for the house and a strip of fabric that Jo printed up with Spoonflower that is specially designed for Stitch Gathering 2016.  I'm calling it Apple Cottage!   They seem to have a bumper crop this year!

All the 'ticket' blocks being made this year are kindly being donated to Siblings Together!  I'm thrilled by that of course and hope there will be several volunteers to make quilts out of them.   If you feel inclined you are welcome to join in.  Any house block measuring 12" finished would be most welcome!  Just let me know if you would like to join in.

And now to Scraptastic matters....



A huge thank you to our generous sponsors for providing the following prizes which have been awarded randomly among those of you who linked up as follows:
If you are a winner, congratulations, and watch for an email from me today or tomorrow to get you connected to your prize.

Please join Leanne from She Can Quilt and I next to link up your scrappy project or thoughts on taming your scrap mountain on the second Tuesday - October 11, 2016.




And if you are looking for some scrappy inspiration, visit the September links, they are awesome.

1 comment:

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...