Tuesday 21 July 2015

Scraptastic Tuesday - July Winners

July has been a slothful month for me so far.   The kids are on holiday and I think I have been too.

But I am gearing up for some progress on my double wedding ring quilt with an arrival anyday now of my background fabric - I'll be needing a lot!

I just managed to squeeze a few more arcs into yesterday's stitching.  Those 3 slender pinky ones!  I stitched two pinky fabrics together and used my 'Marti Michell Double Wedding Ring pieced arc segment templates' to cut out my shape.  Easier to do, than say, I think....




This is the big picture so far.... as you can see I seem to be running out of space here but I am planning on an eight by eight block layout - hmm that could be a bit tricky...


So much fun and totally legal - aren't we lucky!?

And now to winning matters....just a reminder of who our lovely sponsors are:




A huge thank you to them for providing the following prizes:
Thank you all for the inspiring scrappy links and congratulations to all the winners, we will email you over the course of Tuesday to get you connected to your prizes.

Now I know Leanne is busy packing up her house and flying to the far north to teach but I'm wondering if she has had a scrap of time for some scrappy piecing?

5 comments:

  1. Well, I just came by to see if there was a linkup (forgot it is the second Tuesday of the month, duh) but I see I won a prize! Yippee! Thank you soooo much. Thank you for hosting these, where I can find more inspiration to get through the mountain of scraps in my house. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your DWR progress so far....i had never thought out of the box with this pattern before and i am so liking what i see...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh....I don't know if I won or not. You have me listed as #21 winner for Mad About Patchwork Gift Cert. However you have Cynthia Brunz of Quilting is More Fun than Housework at the link for Sane, Crazy, Crumby. I verified I was #21 at the linky party and that the link was correct for my website so not sure if something went haywire or not or if I'm actually a winner since I haven't heard anything yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt is coming along beautifully! Thanks so much to you and your sponsors for hosting such a great event!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners!

    P.S. Love your DWR so far!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...