Tuesday 23 June 2015

Scraptastic Tuesday - what can I say?



Scraptastic Tuesday


I don't believe it - I haven't been working with scraps recently!   I do apologise - normal service will resume by next week I trust!


Instead I have been working from my stash on this scrappy looking project - my borders are attached and I'm filling them up with Rosestar blocks.  All my pre-made ones are attached ....



.....so now I'm working on making a few new ones.






And I have been playing with fabrics sent to me - firstly by Emma aka @brianisthemessiah for Siblings Together 2016







And more recently by @simplysolids to make a baby quilt - all my blocks have been cut out from the fun nautical prints of Message in a Bottle by Suzy Ultman for Robert Kaufman....those whales with hats on are too funny!






and with kits purchased....I succumbed to the cuteness of Luna Lapin designed and kitted up by Cool Crafting.  











But I have to say it has been a lot of fun!

I do have a few scrappy projects started and have a special scrappy one I'm waiting to start....my Double Wedding Ring quilt with variations (I hope)
  

I have just been trying to finish off other stuff first.  


I linked up with Celine, acting as guest host for Jen's Building Blocks Tuesday

6 comments:

  1. Love all your patchwork, but the bunny is the best! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects.Your bunnies caught my eye!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that kaleidoscope top! The VC/RS top is looking magnificent and all that space round the blocks will give your new table the perfect workout when you come to quitl!

    P.S. Love Luna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rosestar blocks, the effect of them scattered across the white background is quite great.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...